22Bet is one of the largest bookmakers in the Federal Republic of Nigeria with a long list of markets on offer. Competitive odds and fun features like live betting keep bettors coming back. Those who create an account stay for an endless run of events.
The company has traditionally been having a strong presence in Europe but now spreads its focus to other regions. This inclusive strategy resulted in popularity among Nigeria players.
Exclusive Welcome Bonus for Nigerians
22Bet has special deals with low rollover requirements for new and loyal clients. If you sign up to bet on sports, you will get up to 50,000 NGN after depositing at least 400 NGN. You need to wager the 22Bet bonus only five times to request a payout.
Perhaps, you’re more into casino games. Then you should deposit at least 400 NGN after creating an account to get up to 130,000 NGN. This time the rollover requirement is 50x. Meet it within a week to cashout.
Speaking of deals for loyal clients, 22Bet regularly gives away bonus cash, accumulator boosts, bet compensations, and more. Besides, short-term deals appear during international events. Check the bookie’s page with promotions to stay up to date.
Open an Account in Three Easy Steps
Click the big green Registration button on the betting site. It will take you to the sign-up form where you will need to enter your login details. After that, you should choose a deposit method and fund your betting account. Each step has instructions, so it shouldn’t be a problem. Still, you can always ask customer support to help you.
Bet on a Wide Range of Sports at 22Bet
22Bet NG gives you instant access to betting on thousands of events that cover all big and many niche disciplines. Just like PC bettors, mobile users have access to all functions in several clicks.
22Bet Sports Betting Markets
A market in sports betting in Nigeria is where buying and selling happens, while the bookie offers you the ability to buy. Markets are formed when odds are set based on the sportsbook’s perception of the chance of each outcome in the market. Usually, the following factors are considered:
- Weather conditions
- Relative strength of contestants
- Expectations of where players will place their money
You can think of an online betting market as a category for a bet type. For example, a major football match can have a wide selection of markets for one fixture. These range from the outright winner to Asian Handicaps to Correct Score. The same is true for every sport available on this platform. When you enter your 22Bet Nigeria login details, it opens tons of betting markets to Nigerian bettors to choose from.
Types of Betting
There are many different ways to bet on any sport available on the platform. We couldn’t possibly list all your options in this 22Bet review, but we want to quickly go through the most popular bet types:
- Double Chance. This is your chance to combine several match outcomes into one bet. For example, you can back Team A to win or draw and Team B to win or draw. Your bet will be successful if either of your predictions is correct.
- Correct Score. This type is popular with football and tennis fans. The market lists options of what the final score will be. You need to pick one option. This is a high-risk bet that comes with high rewards.
- Half Time/Full Time. This time, bettors should guess the outcome of a game at two points of the fixture. Both parts should be guessed correctly for the bet to win. If only one prediction wins, the bet loses.
- Both Teams to Score. Here, you need to guess whether or not both teams will score in a game. Since this is a simple yes-or-no bet, the rewards aren’t the highest.
- Handicaps. Here, the bookmaker tries to reach a balance in the game in terms of the odds. If Team A is a strong favorite, the sportsbook can distract points from it to even out the winning chances.
- Asian Handicap. This is an alternative to traditional handicap betting. This bet has no ‘push’, which means an Asian Handicap is going to win or lose.
- Winning Margin. If there is a winning team, then it’s going to win a game by a winning margin. Thus, you can try to guess this margin. For example, you can back Team A to win by a two-goal margin.
- Draw No Bet. You can back Team A to win a match, but if you choose this bet type and the outcome of the match is a draw, then you will get your stake back. Of course, since this is a low-risk bet, the odds aren’t the greatest.
- Goal Line Bet. This is a prediction of how many points/goals are going to be recorded during a game. The outcome and what team scores them aren’t included in the bet.
- 1X2 Bet. This is the most common betting market. 1 means a home win, X is a draw, 2 is an away win. You just pick one of the potential outcomes.
- Scorecast. You need to make two correct predictions from quite unpredictable markets: the first player to score and the correct score.
- Wincast. Just like with scorecast, two predictions are combined into one bet. This time, these are the winning team and anytime goalscorer.
- Win To Nil. Bettors here back the winner of a game to keep a clean sheet. Both factors should happen to win money.
22Bet Betting Odds
As you know, there is a 50% chance of a coin toss resulting in heads or tails. Odds work in a similar way, but they are much more complicated. Unlike a coin toss, sporting events don’t have the same certainty, so the chance of a given outcome can change multiple times.
Bet22 accounts for a number of factors to offer competitive odds for all sports. The bookmaker considers:
- Team selection, injuries, and other information about players
- Market confidence
- Where the money is going
This allows the bookie to offer fair odds to bettors in West Africa.
Check Live Betting Markets That Update in Real Time
At 22Bet Nigeria, there are always more than enough bets for major events, such as the NFL. However, the live betting feature adds even more opportunities to place a successful bet. If you haven’t tried in-play wagering, here is what it brings to the table:
- Feel the game. Instead of having to decide before the match begins, you can watch it and then secure your bets. It’s still a good idea to check 22Bet’s statistics about teams and players, but watching the action live gives you the best clues.
- Avoid bad bets. Let’s say you backed Team A, but just before the game begins, their starting quarterback is out. When you bet live, you will be able to wager according to the current situation.
- Account for the injuries. There are situations when strong players are injured during the game, which significantly impacts the outcome. In-play wagering allows you to adjust to these situations and bet smart.
- Hedge your bets. For example, you bet on Team A to win. Things are looking good during the game. At some point, though, the underdog is starting to gain momentum. You can place a live bet to hedge your first bet.
22Bet Casino Slots and Other Games
Along with sports, 22Bet offers casino games to all Nigerians. Head on to the casino section to play slots, roulette, blackjack, and poker, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. The platform is home to video slots developed by the best software developers, including Quickspin and Microgaming.
22Bet Nigeria also has a live lobby with breathtaking graphics and sounds that make you feel like you’re in Las Vegas. All you need to do to get this ultra-realistic experience is to choose a game and settle back for some action. This part of the online casino is mostly powered by Evolution Gaming and Ezugi that stream their games from real venues.
Download the Free Mobile Betting App
Download the app to have the bookie with you at all times. The mobile-optimized sportsbook features the same sports, casino games, banking methods, and bonuses as its PC version. Open the 22Bet app to bet online on international football events, such as FIFA, or on domestic action, such as La Liga and Bundesliga. Each event comes with multiple bet types to choose from, including goals scores, three-way bets, and handicaps.
Fans of eSports won’t be disappointed as the app is home to all major events. You can bet on Overwatch, Dota 2, Counter-Strike, LoL, Tekken, Street Fighter, and the list is far from complete. Place pre-play or live bets on thousands of weekly markets and get in on the action from anywhere in Nigeria.
22Bet Payment Providers
22 Bet offers free and instant deposit and withdrawal methods that work in Nigeria. To name a few options, there is EcoBank, GTB, UBA, and FirstBank. Before you choose a method, you can check its transaction times and limits.
On top of traditional banking options, such as eWallets and bank transfers, this bookie also accepts cryptocurrencies, which makes it the best betting site in Nigeria according to many users. You can deposit and withdraw bitcoin, etherium, dogecoin, and litecoin.
Whichever method you choose, you will be able to cash out big and small amounts. Sharps with massive wins have their cash fully paid out, just like Naija bettors with micro wins. If you have a question about deposit methods, you can always contact customer support via live chat.
How to Contact Customer Support
22Bet Nigeria has a FAQ segment that covers all major topics, such as placing bets, depositing and withdrawing money, and using bonuses. And if you happen to have an issue, you can always contact the support team directly. You should either write your question in live chat or send the team an email. Use the contact form on the official website for major issues.
22Bet Nigeria Operates Under a License
22bet.ng operates in Nigeria openly, thanks to a legit license and promotion of responsible gambling. The bookmaker is owned by Arcadia Hospitality LTD, which is licensed by a regulatory commission. Its license number, as well as other legal information, is stated at the bottom of the website.
More Information About the Bookmaker
Year of Establishment
- Support E-mail
Cash out, Live Streaming, Live Dealers
PC, Mobile (Android, iOS), Tablet
Frequent Questions from Nigerians
1. How to sign up on the 22Bet website?
Press the 22Bet Registration button in the top right corner and fill in a short sign-up form.
2. Does 22bet have cashout methods?
Yes, there are many withdrawal options available to Nigerians.
3. Is 22bet legit in Nigeria?
Yes, it has a license and is fully legit to make bets of play casino for Nigerians.
4. Can I use Naira to make bets?
Yes, Naira is one of the many currencies available on the betting site.